- Undertake a range of administrative activities to enable the Business Support function to support the business needs of Children’s Social Care.
- Support activities that enable service users to access the service effectively and partner organisations and agencies to be fully engaged in delivering services.
- Progress work activities within specific projects and tasks delegated by the Business Support Manager to contribute to the effectiveness of the service.
- Collate and present data relating to service activities.
- Support specific service projects/tasks including the research and collation of information.
- Handle a range of administrative work in support for the service including the drafting and preparation of documents (in Word and Excel), writing minutes, preparing power point presentations, handling enquiries coming into the service, organising meetings
- Liaise with partner organisations and agencies providing the highest standard of customer care.
Full 2 years references