We are looking for a full time Care Assistant to work at a care home for people with learning difficulties in Bromsgrove.
Start ASAP, will be an ongoing positon.
- Ability to motivate and guide others.
- Experience of dealing with aggressive / challenging behaviour.
- First Aid trained.
- Good level of academic ability – GCSE, NVQ or similar.
- Interpersonal skills, including writing, presentation and listening. skills with the ability to be an effective negotiator.
- Knowledge and understanding of the physical and emotional needs of people with both learning and physical disabilities.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Moving and Handling
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative to solve problems Task oriented and able to work to challenging deadlines.