We are looking for a Care Assistant to work within the social care sector in the Malvern area.
- Have The Ability to Motivate and Guide others.
- Have Experience Of Dealing With Aggressive/challenging Behaviour.
- Be First Aid Trained
- Have a Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Have a Good Level Of Academic Ability GCSE, NVQ Or Similar.
- Have Interpersonal Skills, Including Writing, Presentation And Listening Skills With The Ability To Be An Effective Negotiator.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the physical and emotional needs of people with both learning and physical disabilities.
- Have Knowledge Of Health & Safety.
- Have Moving and Handling Certificate.
- Have an NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Have Previous Experience Of Working With Adults With Learning Disabilities.
- Be Self-motivated And Able To Use Initiative To Solve Problems.
- Be Task Oriented And Able To Work To Challenging Deadlines.