We are looking for an experienced Commis Chef to join a new restaurants team in Worcester City Centre.
Main duties include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Working closely with the Head Chef to guarantee quality of kitchen output
- Adhering to safety guidelines set out by FSE and EHO
- Assist in delivering training to all kitchen staff regarding food prep, hygiene and safety
- Liaising with General and Assistant Manager in regards to food and financial operations
- Assisting Head Chef with management of stock levels
- Experience working to SFBB guidelines essential
- Proof of qualifications and competence
- The ability to produce dishes with outstanding quality and consistency
5 Days Per Week, Including Weekends. Shifts are 12pm – 10pm with 1 hour break.