We are recruiting for a Duty Manager based in Evesham working Full-Time. Ideal candidate to have 3-5 years supervisory/management experience in Hospitality or Events.
The Role of Duty Manager holds 3 main responsibilities:
- Security of the Building and Health & Safety.
- Delivering KPIs through excellent customer service
- Management of team members.
The KPIs you will be expected to meet are:
- Spend per head
- Staff retention
- Customer complaints
- Specific product sales e.g. directors’ wines
These KPIs are achieved by:
- Meeting, greeting saying goodbye to customers.
- Supervising team members, including pre-show briefing and debriefs and transaction management throughout shift.
- Excellent bar and kitchen service.
- Comfort and cleanliness of auditorium, toilets and bar.
- Ensuring film projection is timely and high quality.
These KPIs will be measured by:
- Box office emails.
- End of shift report.
- FB & TripAdvisor posts.