We require an FLT Operator in the Tenbury area. Exciting full time ongoing dual role opportunity.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Storage of manufactured products in the warehouse.
- Liaising with machine operators to ensure sufficient supplies are available.
- Ensure the running of the production machinery, including basic fault finding.
- Checking and completion of relevant paperwork.
- Take ownership of health and safety issues in the manufacturing and warehousing areas.
- Successfully undertake the duties of a line operator when required.
- Experience of operating FLT counterbalance trucks is desirable but training can be given.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Able to understand and work to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
Flexible working shift patterns, either:
Continental – 7 am – 7 pm days x2 / 7 pm – 7 am nights x2 / 4 days off.
Rotating – Monday – Friday 6 am – 2pm / 2 pm – 10 pm / 10 pm – 6 am.