We require a part-time, temporary Kitchen Assistant that will be based in Hartlebury. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties.
On-going work for the right candidate.
- To assist in food preparation and cookery on a daily basis for team and clients.
- Kitchen duties and general day-to-day running of the Corporate Hospitality Department.
- To liaise with Reception to ensure coffee, tea and water are ready to be served when meetings are taking place.
- To liaise with all departments when catering forms are received to check numbers, timings, dietary requirements and where refreshments are to be served.
- To keep a full record of all catering that takes place whether pre-booked or “as it happens”.
- To assist in all areas of catering when large scale functions are held at our client’s offices, i.e. preparing crockery, cutlery, refreshment stations the day before an event, serving and looking after clients on the day of the event and clearing everything away after the event.
- To help ensure that stock rotation is done as efficiently as possible
- To assist in compiling a full catering inventory for reference purposes
- To help keep the catering storeroom tidy at all times
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the Client’s Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so will be deemed as gross misconduct.
Agreed as per contract of employment.
Bonus & pension contribution scheme as outlined in your contract of employment.
OWN TRANSPORT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL