We require a kitchen porter in the Evesham area.
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
- Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
20 hours per week, shifts depending on events (earliest start time 9.00am and latest finish time midnight).
This position is temp-perm.