We require full time, ongoing production line operatives to work in Tenbury Wells.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate the moulding equipment, assisting and undertaking change over, set up and processing where appropriate.
- To contribute to the effective handover between shifts by ensuring, as a minimum, that effective verbal communication of production issues and changes takes place with counterparts.
- Servicing the machines/fault finding.
- Support the shift team leader in the successful completion of their duties.
- Cover other shift roles within the team as required.
- Take ownership of GMP and health and safety issues in the manufacturing area.
- Good communication skills. Good level of English
- Willingness to learn.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Able to motivate and train others.
- Able to understand and work to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
Continental Shift Pattern: 2x 12hr day shifts and 2x 12hr night shifts. Followed by 4x rest days.
£7.93 ph for 4x weeks then up to £9.53 ph.
Our client operates a strict no smoking site.