We require a full time programme support officer to work Monday – Friday in the Worcester area.
Temp to perm for the right candidate.
Purpose of Job:
- To support and deliver projects to agreed project management standards (i.e PRINCE2).
- To develop and manage programme/project offices and associated programme and project management documentation.
- To lead on the delivery of key elements of projects.
- To ensure that projects deliver to time, cost and quality and ensure that benefits are realised in line with business cases.
- Further professional development, within a relevant field for example, project management, change management, service re-design.
- Experience of successfully delivering large projects and/or change management activities within an organisation.
- Significant experience of financial management.
- Experience of developing and working in a partnership environment.
- Advanced knowledge of resource issues and implications of managing various projects.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including internet usage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- The ability to effectively manage complex sets of relationships, conflicting priorities and manage finite resources.
- Excellent presentation style with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent written skills with regards to correspondence and report writing.
- Proven experience of the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
- Project management skills; including the ability to organise and plan whilst prioritising between competing demands.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to chair and/or facilitate meetings and workshops.
- A high level of computer literacy.