We are looking for Childcare Workers, candidates will require:
- Enhanced in-date DBS Check
- NVQ or equivalent in Childcare
- At least 12 months previous Professional Childcare Experience, with good references
Candidates will be expected to:
- Provide primary basic care with a nurturing, therapeutic environment to help the child progress.
- To work with consistent boundaries in order to create safety for children and young people.
- To be a positive role model for the child and practitioners and encourage both to develop meaningful relationships and attachments.
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the children and young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met.
- To liaise where necessary with other professionals ie, Schools / Social Workers.
- To contribute to care planning.
- To be key carer of a child or young person where designated.