We require SIA Security Officers in various sporting venues, who will be responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in venues such as pubs, bars, nightclubs and other licensed premises or at public events.
Main responsibilities include:
- Spending most of your time at the premises entrance.
- Checking the suitability of people coming in the venue, this may involve checking that the person is not underage or carrying any harmful substances or objects, such as drugs or weapons.
- Checking that customers’ attire meets the required dress code for the venue or event.
Other duties may include:
- Collecting tickets from people as they enter the venue.
- Patrolling and watching people’s behaviour and dealing with conflict, both inside and outside the venue.
- Restraining and escorting individuals out of the venue, if necessary.
- Recording details of any incidents.
Must hold an SIA license.