We require an experienced Sous Chef to work full time in Evesham.
Duties to Include:
- Supporting the head chef
- Food preparation
- Training kitchen staff
- Food hygiene
An Ideal Candidate should:
- Be an experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- Have at least two years’ experience in a similar fast paced environment.
- Be a knowledgeable Chef who takes pride in producing great quality food and will work with the Kitchen Manager to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives (starting hourly rate £10.30 – £11.20 per hour)
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- 28 days holiday
- Great staff discounts
- A fun, interesting place to work!