We are looking for a full time temporary-permanent Team Leader/Supervisor to work for our client in Strensham. The purpose of this role is to work as part of the site team to maximise sales by providing a great service to all customers and supervise the team day to day whilst on shift.
You Will Be Expected to:
- Verbally greet/acknowledge all customers that you come into contact with, making and maintaining eye contact.
- Go beyond the call of duty & carry out all tasks to the best of your ability.
- Be punctual at all times and attend all scheduled shifts.
- Work effectively within a team and able to encourage others to work collaboratively.
- Ensure that if you see any untidy areas, they get tidied, including toilets, bins and outside areas.
- Maintain uniform standards in accordance with your department/brand and set a good example for others.
- Achieve individually set Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets within your unit.