The post holder will carry out a range of duties including maintaining databases and records, carrying out data inputting tasks, formatting reports, composing and sending communications both via email and hard copy, interpreting information and drafting content for use by others where appropriate.
The role will use good communication skills to liaise with customers to clarify requirements, and where issues are unclear they will seek the guidance of the Senior Community Support Officer.
They will use their administration experience and skills to provide a high quality service to the team.
- Experience of working in an administration position or similar role or up to 3 years relevant experience
- Minimum qualification of 3 grade C’s at GCSE (or equivalent.
- Excellent literacy and able to compose and write letters, contribute to providing information for reports
- Excellent numerical skills to assist in the accurate monitoring and maintaining of budgets/financial information/resources
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with colleagues and customers to clarify requirements
- Able to seek out information, collate it and present findings for presentation in reports, which may include drafting sections of documents for use by others
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and able to complete tasks within the necessary and agreed time scales to the expected standard
- Able to prioritise tasks and exercise a degree of self-management of workload.