We are looking for casual bar and catering assistant staff to work at a number of venues / events in Worcestershire and across the UK.
- To deliver high-quality food and drink service to our clients customers.
- To organise bars stocks and set up rooms and tables to suit business levels, quality service delivery and ensure business meets all health & safety and environmental health requirements under guidance from management and supervisory staff.
- To take responsibility for the front of house and bars pre and post service in their set up and clean down.
- To assist in ensuring cleaning areas under your control are maintained to a high standard in accordance with pre-open and closing schedules / check lists.
- Comply with all regulations regarding Health and Safety and Food Hygiene including specific Company.
- To gain an understanding and follow Company customer care training, quality systems and procedures.
- High quality customer service and care ensuring customers have excellent experience.
- To assist in taking necessary steps to ensure the all front of house and bars areas complies with Food Hygiene Regulations and Health and Safety Act, and all other relevant regulations.
- Work as part of a team.
- To report, and where possible take action for, any incidences of fire, damage, loss, breakdowns or other occurrences that effect service, safety of fellow staff and customers.
Will include unsociable hours such as evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
Rate of pay: National Minimum Wage