We are looking to recruit for cleaners to work as part of our event cleaning team at venues across the UK!
Work at exciting sporting events across the UK from Liverpool to London!
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuum cleaning, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets, event Arena and offices.
Days and hours of work vary depending on the event.
Your duties include:
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Days, Nights & Weekends Available
For more information or if you are interested please call us on 01905 29586 or email at email@example.com