Our client is looking for a LORT Responder to provide support and to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and vulnerable people.
The purposes of the local outbreak response team are:
- To support all settings including those high risk in reducing the transmission of COVID-19
- To work closely with partners such as PHE in reducing the impact of a COVID-19 outbreak
- To reduce the impact of COVID-19 ion businesses and vulnerable people
- To support and reduce the spread of community COVID-19 cases
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage and complete daily tasks and actions required alongside the rest of the LORT Responder team.
- To be competent and confident in receiving and making calls with a range of professionals and members of the public.
- To discuss and complete relevant checklists with high risk settings. To be able to identify and describe the high-risk factors reported in a checklist.
- To highlight to the team leader when issues require their attention.
- Refer queries or situations to external organisations when relevant.
- To give advice regarding COVID-19 which is in line with current guidance.
- To contact three individuals who are either positive cases or have had direct contact with positive cases of COVID-19
- Produce daily information reports to partners, including ASC, WCF and the wider LORT team handover report.
- To input an accurate record of information and upload reports and emails on to the NIMROD reporting system.
- To update actions and emails on to the NIMROD reporting system.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour