Under the general direction of the Office Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for providing administration support on the day to day activities of the and all events held at the venue.
• The postholder will be responsible for providing administration support to the Office Manager and Competition Secretary.
• This is a crucial role within the company requiring a person that has experience of working in a busy environment with good organisation and communications skills in order to deliver against multiple priorities.
• A person that will contribute dynamically to the strategic development of the business
• Able to work collectively and collaboratively as a member of the team to ensure that functional responsibilities are delivered and prioiritised specifically in support of the strategic
Competencies and Experience:
• Experienced in office administration.
• Team player with a positive and passionate personality.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from members, the board, spectators and other employees and volunteers
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and web navigation.
• Self-motivator, ability to work independently, multi-tasker, detail oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain and foster positive interactions with co-workers, members, spectators, suppliers and contractors.
• Financially aware.
• The drive and ambition to achieve goals / objectives and the discipline, organisation and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service both internally and externally.
This role is 24 hours per week. The nature of the post will require a commitment to working outside of normal hours (e.g. weekends, evenings, Bank Holidays, etc.). Time-in-lieu will be granted for such hours worked.
A full driving licence and own transport an advance due to location
Please contact Hayley on 01905 29586 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org