- Take calls from customers and use my expertise to understand the customers request or problem and interpret this into a job to be fixed.
- Call on others to provide expert advice when required.
- Record repair request details on reactive repairs computer system.
- Arrange an appropriate appointment time at the request of the person making the call.
- Liaise with the tradespersons by text or phone when issuing work.
- Place work orders with approved contractors and process invoices.
- Carry out quality check ‘call backs’ once repairs are complete.
- Carry out all administrative tasks associated with the Repairs and Housing Capital service including filing, maintain all manual and computer records, distribution of mail, raising orders for contractors.
- Provide an administrative service for the Void service.
- Raise service charge repairs and process these.
- Assist the Customer Liaison and Support Team Leader to produce statistics for the service against our measures as requested.
- Assist the Customer Liaison and Support Team Leader in all aspects of the department’s responsibilities.
Job Reference: RQ618275