We currently have an opportunity for a Food SERVICE ASSISTANT to join our client.
As a Food Service Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Using the EPOS till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
Pay rate: £9.50
Hours: 43 hours or more per week
- Monday & Friday 11am to 8pm
- Saturday 8am to 4pm
All candidates will need a DBS.
If you are interested in this role please contact us on 01905 29586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will be able to help you