Working at a local Motorway Service area on the M5
We are looking to recruit Team Members to join a growing team.
Our client prides themselves on developing their teams and are proud holders of the Gold Investors in People award.
Being proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, the mission is to “De-stress” and “Delight” Britain’s road users. Every year having 52 million visitors across 30 sites with the vision is to make Britain’s roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role within a fast paced environment? Our client is looking to hire full time and part time Team Members. Being a Team Member means you are the face of our customers and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times. You will be provided with excellent on-job training and support to carry out the role effectively. Training will include how to deliver excellent customer service, operational brand standards and all elements of health and food safety procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Use The ‘Vital Ingredients’ to deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time
● Consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness in the restaurant
● Provide friendly, fast and accurate service
QUALITY, SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS
● Complete tasks and activities in line with training/SOCs, company guidelines and management direction
● Follow all workplace safety, security and food hygiene procedures
● Follow the ‘Fix Up, Work Sharp’ guidelines and take pride in your personal appearance
● Take responsibility for your training in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and develop
● No experience is necessary as our client will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to carry out the role
Please call Hayley at Step by Step Recruitment on 01905 29586