Hours: Various depending on the needs of the business
Pay: £19,760.00-£22,000.00 per year
We are recruiting for an exciting supervisor position at a Worcester hotel, wedding and events venue.
- To deliver the wedding, events and conference bookings.
- To ensure the organisation of all weddings, events and conferences for the running of the day
- On non-event days to work alongside the FOH managers in delivering excellent service in the hotels restaurant, bar and gardens
Day to Day
- Oversee and assist in providing the best quality of service possible
- Oversee and provide drink service and plate service for all customers.
- Ensure that the food and bar areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that any restaurant/ function sheets are displayed and time schedules adhered to.
- Ensure that you and your team have product knowledge of all menus and drinks required
- Train and support the team as required.
- Responsibility for the whole hotel in the absence of the Deputy Manager and the General Manager
- To deliver all weddings/events/conferences – ensuring any specific requirements are met.
- To implement and adhere to agreed Company and Hotel service excellence standards and procedures.
- To liaise with kitchen, food & beverage managers and events manager on daily operations and to ensure quality control.
- To understand and monitor all function sheets
- To work with preferred suppliers for any external requirements. I.e., chair covers, bows etc.
- To liaise with food and beverage and restaurant ensuring set up and execution of functions as per stated function sheet.
- To deliver service excellence
Weddings, Event and Conferences
- To deliver each event that surpasses the expectation of the client
- To be constantly involved in the operation, delivering consistent service excellence standards
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies and maintain inventory checks
- To ensure all customer requirements have been correctly charged onto the event
- To actively manage any daily maintenance issues as they arise for conference and events operation and liaise with Housekeeping/maintenance as appropriate
- To attend all planned training activities
- To actively promote service excellence
- Be a role model for all employees by demonstrating behaviours and work ethic expected of all Diglis House Hotel employees
- To support the Hotel management of day-to-day activities, especially in accordance with Fire, Health and Safety regulation and employment legislation.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Deal with customer complaints and comments
- Ensure weddings/events and conferences run smoothly.
- To implement and support all Diglis House Hotel initiatives and programmes as requested
- To be present at all major events held at Diglis House Hotel as and when required
- Any other management requests.
- To be the acting MC as and when needed for events/weddings where applicable.
- To be proactive ensuring all paperwork is up to date, properly recorded and complies with all legislation, including temperature checks etc.
If you are interested in this role please contact us on 01905 29586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will be able to help you.