The Workflow Unit is a pivotal team supporting the Finance Operational Services (FSO) Teams with a central support function. The overall job purpose and level of responsibilities is consistent across the team although the requirement and time spent on specific duties and tasks may vary depending on the various work demands and pressure at certain points of the year, which may involve specific duties being done for any of the individual teams. We have several vacancies and may look to have specific lead responsibility for certain areas e.g. CCA, Debt, Direct Payments etc. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, well organised and have excellent communications skills. Someone with a can do and flexible approach who can work well as part of a team.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- To support all generic service functions for the Finance Operational Service Team including front line, income, debt and finance team duties.
- To be responsible for dealing with telephone and email queries from staff, service users, their representatives and other organisations.
- To liaise with the Customer Contact Centre ensuring that calls are responded to in line with agreed service level agreements.
- To manage the Team’s generic email inbox and triage emails as appropriate.
- To organise workloads to meet service deadlines.
- To update finance and client systems as appropriate.
- To log and workflow daily post, including legal documents, cheques etc.
- To provide general administrative support, issuing forms, letters and minute taking as required
- To provide flexible ad-hoc support in undertaking specialised tasks as required.
- To have a lead responsibility for certain ongoing tasks.
Working full time 09.00 – 17.00
Pay £10.41 per hour
For full job spec please email firstname.lastname@example.org